Best Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Cases to buy in March 2021
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE emerged as the dark horse in the company’s 2020 smartphone portfolio, garnering generally positive reviews for its great balance of competitive pricing and impressive specs. The phone proved to be a sleeper hit and looks quite appealing too. But what’s not appealing is a cracked screen, scratched rear panel, or dents on the side. And to avoid that macabre fate, we highly recommend putting a case on your phone. And before you dread the idea of getting lost in a sea of online product listings, we’ve compiled this list of the best Galaxy S20 FE cases for you. Check it out:
- Nothing beats the appeal of a silicone case, thanks to its soft-touch surface finish, the ability to keep fingerprint marks at bay, and protecting your phone from accidental falls and scratches. This one from the house of Samsung is simply among the best out there.
- If you don’t to spend a lot of money on the official Samsung silicone case, the Goospery Liquid Silicone Case for Galaxy S20 FE is your best option. At less than half the price of what Samsung commands, it offers great material quality and wide array of cool colors to choose from.
- I’ve used the Caseology Parallax case for almost half a year, and have come out thoroughly impressed by its sturdy build that employs a hard PC bumper, soft TPU lining and the beautiful geometric pattern on the rear panel that comes in three colors.
- The official S-View Flip case for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G has a beautiful fabric pattern with antimicrobial properties. It has a relatively slim profile, while the cutout allows you to attend calls, control music playback, see notifications, check battery level and time with ease.
- The Torras Crystal Case for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G employs a unique dot material solution to prevent yellowing and bubbles. Plus, it employs what the company calls Briolette shock protection tech to keep your budget Samsung flagship in pristine shape and color.
- Spigen Rugged Armor case for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is among my top favorites, as it offers a great blend of understated styling and safety solutions such as a flexible TPU case with interior spider-web pattern, air cushions for shock absorption and raised lips.
- If you desire peace of mind above all else, and don’t care much about design, the SupCase Unicorn Beetle Pro series will serve you well with its military-grade built, an in-built screen guard, a useful kickstand, rotatable holster, and precision cut cutouts for ease of use.
- Another rugged case for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, but one that also keeps its weight in check, the URBAN ARMOR GEAR UAG case features a patented hard outer armor shell and soft impact resistant core. This one also offers military-grade protection against falls.
- If there is one case that strikes the perfect balance between style and substance for me, it had to be the Torras shockproof case. This one has been drop-tested from a height of 6 feet, while the proprietary X-SHOCK technology can also brush off bumps, all the while looking pretty clean.
- The Speck Presidio Exotech S case for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G has a single-layer design with a soft-touch finish. Offering military-grade protection against drops. It also provides antimicrobial properties and has raised bezels on both sides for an added dash of protection.
- One can’t deny the luxurious and classy charm of a folio case, especially one that is made out leather. This one by Sahara Case also has a hidden card slot with a secure flap that holds up to five cards. It is made out of vegan faux leather that can survive its fair share of wear and tear.
And that brings an end to our round-up of the best Galaxy S20 FE cases. If I were to pick one, I’d go with the SupCase Unicorn Beetle Pro Series case. Drop-tested from a height of 20 feet, this military-grade rugged case employs multi-layered TPU and hard polycarbonate materials that can brush off accidental bumps and falls with ease. Plus, you get a few extras such as an in-built screen guard, a kickstand at the back, and a rotating holster too. And as a sweet cherry on top, you get to choose from among a trio of eye-catching color options as well.
The second protective option on my list would be the Goospery Liquid Silicone case. It costs half as much compared to what Samsung commands for its official silicone case, and comes in a wide color palette ranging from bright red and pink sand to more understated options such as Lavendar Gray, Stone, and Navy.
Looking to deck out one of your core Samsung Galaxy S20 series phones? Check out our list of the best cases for Galaxy S20 5G and the camera-centric Galaxy S20 Ultra, in addition to a host of other useful product recommendation lists on the Pocketnow website.
The post Best Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Cases to buy in March 2021 appeared first on Pocketnow.
Get our amazing phone cases at carolay.co