Best Galaxy S21 Plus thin cases in 2021: slim yet protective!
Samsung has done an awesome job with the design of its new Galaxy S21 series. Just like in previous iterations, we have received three models for you to choose from, the entry-level Samsung Galaxy S21 that’s now available for $799.99. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra that sells for $1,199.99, and the new Samsung Galaxy S21+, for those who don’t want to go all out but don’t want to settle for the vanilla version. It is currently selling for $999.99, and if you’re planning on getting one, you may also want to consider getting a new case to keep your device safe from possible falls.
Now, we have taken the time to select some of the best thin cases for the Samsung Galaxy S21+, which will give your new device the protection it needs without having to add extra bulk. There are several options to choose from, so take a look and decide which case fits your needs.
- Havana is more than just a pretty case. It comes with reinforced top, bottom, and corners with D3O to give your device amazing drop protection.
- The Olixar Carbon Fiber Case for the Galaxy S21 Plus features a slim TPU body that will provide shock absorption. Its external case is coated to prevent slips, at the same time that it will improve comport and enhance grip.
- The ESR Clear Case for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus will give you shock-resistant protection in a slim, light and clear polymer body. In other words, you will get amazing protection in a thin package. .
- ESR’s Metal Kickstand Case for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus is made from powerful flexible polymer that will give your device better impact protection than plastic. s
- AINOYA’s Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus case is made with an Anti-yellowing, military grade PC back and soft TPU silicone bumper. This is all packed together in a slim design that will give your device protection from drops of up to six feet.
- The Caseology Vault case for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus comes in Mate Black or Urban Grey. It comes with a two-year limited warranty.
Or favorite cases, or the ones that we would recommend the most, are the official Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus cases from the same company that created the device. I believe that Samsung knows just how much of a beating can each of its devices receive. It’s true that the Galaxy S21 Plus may not be as fragile as the Galaxy S21 Ultra, but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t require protection. If it were my phone and my money, I would go for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G silicone cover in Black, even though there are more color options available.
However, we can also say that third-party case makers do a great job in protecting your devices. We have listed several case options from brands such as Incipio, Otterbox, Spigen, Olixar, and more, which means that you will have tons of options to choose from. We will continue to add more thin cases as more companies launch their options. Remember that this list doesn’t follow a specific order and that the price tag and the protection you get will depend on what you’re looking for.
The post Best Galaxy S21 Plus thin cases in 2021: slim yet protective! appeared first on Pocketnow.
Get our amazing phone cases at carolay.co