These are the best cases for your iPhone 12
The new iPhone 12 lineup is finally here. Apple started preorder last week with the 6.1-inch vanilla iPhone 12 and the 12 Pro, which are really close to arriving at their final destination. These new iPhones start at $829 and $999, so it would be wise to get them some sort of protection if you don’t want to spend almost $300 on replacing a broken display panel, even with Apple Care.
With that in mind, we have created a selection of some of the best protective cases for your iPhone 12, which will also fit your 6.1-inch iPhone 12 Pro. The selection includes cases for every need, and they come from some of the best names in the market. Take a look and see if there’s one that catches your eye and meets your needs.
- This case come with scratch-resistant metal bumpers, a detachable clear back panel made of premium PC material and elevated bezels ensure screen and lens avoid contact with rough surfaces.
- This case is made with a shock-absorbing TPU bumper with carbon fiber trim for ultimate drop protection. It also includes a built-in screen protector and an exoskeleton back frame for enhanced grip on surfaces.
- Hybrid technology that is made of a TPU bumper with a durable PC back, and its crystal clear transparency flaunts original phone design.
- Durable anti-slip TPU keeps your phone lightweight and easy to install
- This case comes with shock-absorbing TPU case + polycarbonate bumper with a slim, form-fitted and lightweight design
- This flexible TPU case with interior spider-web pattern & Raised lip to protects screen, and it also includes Air Cushion Technology for shock absorption
- This case includes a multi-layer defense solid inner shell and soft outer cover, and it also includes a belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hands-free media viewing
- Slim, low profile case made of soft silicone, providing a secure and comfortable grip, with a variety of vibrant, stylish colors
Now, there are several things to consider before choosing which is the best case for your new iPhone 12, as each person has different needs. Remember that your commute and daily routines will eventually say if you made the right choice or not.
Suppose you are an active person who enjoys going for a jog or hitting the gym from time to time. In that case, you will do well to consider Supcase’s Unicorn Beetle Exo case with a screen protector, Spigen’s Neo Hybrid, or Caseology’s Parallax.
However, if you need extra protection, you should definitely consider the Unicorn Beetle Pro Rugged Case, Spigen’s Rugged Armor, UAG’s Monarch series, and the Otterbox Defender series. Or if you don’t feel like you need that much protection, you will do fine with Apple’s Silicone case, Spigen’s Liquid Crystal, or Caseology’s Nano Pop silicone case.
Still, if you ask me, I’d definitely go for Twelve South’s BookBook Vol case, as the original wallet case will make your device look hot in leather, at the same time that it will help you keep your phone and all of your cards and cash safe, and in the same place.